Trump Wants RFK, Jr. To Take Care Of Your Health
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-31 20:41:08 UTC
83 deaths in Samoa. Trump's new Minister of Health:

<https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2024/07/how-rfk-jr-falsely-denied-his-connection-to-a-deadly-measles-outbreak-in-samoa/>

--bks
Ryan
2024-09-01 02:03:21 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| How RFK Jr. Falsely Denied His Connection to a Deadly
| Measles Outbreak in Samoa
<https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2024/07/how-rfk-jr-falsely-denied-hi
s-connection-to-a-deadly-measles-outbreak-in-samoa/>
--bks
I personally know at least one person who would accept RFK Jr. in that
role, but he's a batshit crazy conspiracy nutter and a right wing fanatic.

He once claimed to have expertise in how 5G was behind COVID in the early
days. His Linkedin profile showed he sold mobile phones from 2001 to
2012! Loves his Colloidal Silver.