Fauci's Propaganda Minister DESTROYED in Congressional Hearings
26xh.0717
2024-06-19 01:57:18 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13543045/dr-anthony-fauci-covid-lab-leak-theory-ripped-republicans.html

A top doctor whose research paper helped fuel the
Dr. Anthony Fauci-led 'propaganda effort' to discredit
the Covid Wuhan lab leak theory came under attack in
a Senate hearing on Tuesday.

Republican Senator Josh Hawley, from Missouri, ripped
into Dr. Robert Garry during the hearing on the origins
of COVID about his March 17, 2020 paper dismissing the
lab leak theory.

The Republican put the doctor on the spot for publishing
the piece that was used to discredit the lab leak theory -
while in private emails just weeks before he cast doubt
over whether it was scientifically possible for the virus
to have originated in a Chinese market.

'I just can't figure out how this gets accomplished
in nature,' according to emails from February 2020 that
were read out by Hawley in the hearing.

'I really can't think of a plausible, natural scenario
where you can get from the bat virus, or one very similar
to it to this. I just can't figure out how this gets
accomplished in nature.'

But in the paper, Dr. Garry declared that COVID likely
came from bats.

On Tuesday, Senator Hawley said Dr. Garry must have had
a 'revelation from God' to change his view on Covid origins
so quickly.

. . .

Fauci and friends were into the Wuhan bio-war lab
up to their eyeballs - and have spent years trying
to cover their asses.

What ELSE are they covering up ? How many MORE labs
and Death-2-All viruses ??? Time to put all the
spooks in the world on THIS trail before something
REALLY bad happens. This is an international threat.
Never let yer mad scientists run wild.
pothead
2024-06-19 02:04:39 UTC
Post by 26xh.0717
[...]
Fauci is dirty and it will eventually be exposed.
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.
Vote for ANYBODY but Joe Biden in 2024.
26xh.0717
2024-06-19 02:44:10 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by 26xh.0717
[...]
I think he's *already* exposed ... but whether
any ACTIONS will come from that, well, they've
had AWHILE now but ......

IMHO he's largely "protected".

The worrisome bit is what they're ALSO protecting,
what OTHER labs/viruses and WHY ???

There ARE fanatics that think killing off 95% of
humans would be a GREAT thing. They now HAVE the
knowledge - but, unlike with nukes - seems that
NOBODY'S WATCHING. With nukes it'd be one nation
pushing its own interests, but with fanatics and
bioweapons they don't CARE about striking their
own people, ANY people, that's the IDEA. This
kind of WMD can be made in a basement lab with
generally-available equipment/chems and fits into
a tiny glass tube.

Hmm ... remember the "12 Monkeys" ?
pothead
2024-06-19 14:28:00 UTC
Post by 26xh.0717
Post by pothead
Post by 26xh.0717
[...]
Yes.
A Chinese bio-lab was discovered in California last year. Makes me wonder how many are stateside
that have not been discovered.
26xh.0717
2024-06-19 23:15:30 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by 26xh.0717
Post by pothead
Post by 26xh.0717
[...]
China usually works at a large scale, so bet on
several more secret labs. None may be aware of
the others existence - that'd be the smart way.

STILL haven't heard any full accounting of what
was HAPPENING at that lab ... despite all the
animals and equipment. The story just kinda
disappeared. That says "bad things" to me ...

The USA is vulnerable to Ag War ... fungi/bacteria/
viruses targeting our prime ag products. We've seen
how quickly/easily purely natural disease spreads
across farms, states, state lines. A deliberate,
calculated, program, yikes ! Corn & wheat are
predominate and there are all sorts of things
that rot those away. With just a little genetic
amplification ...

Such a plague would BADLY put out the USA and
Canada too. Wheat/corn are "basic foods" and
represent a HUGE percentage of ag investment.
Also, I don't think the rest of the hemisphere
combined could make up for the loss.

Would also be easy to spread disease amongst
cattle and esp chickens. Another case of where
pure nature does a pretty good job of it all
by itself.

A USA/Canada as obligatory net food IMPORTERS
rather than producers, that'd be a whole new
global politic. Then we'd be like Sudan or
east Africa - just HOPING the next boat of
grain arrives from Ukraine or wherever.

And when it doesn't ..... ?

Not enough Rovers and Fluffys to last a week ...
pyotr filipivich
2024-06-20 00:31:28 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by 26xh.0717
Hmm ... remember the "12 Monkeys" ?
Yes.
A Chinese bio-lab was discovered in California last year. Makes me wonder how many are stateside
that have not been discovered.
How many bio-labs are stateside (alone) which may or may not have
a State Sponsor.

Wonder how many are under Cartel protection?

How many are run by the US Government in its myriad variants?
--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.
Selecting who insufficiently Woke(tm) as to serve as the new Them(tm)
J Carlson
2024-06-19 13:52:06 UTC
Bullshit.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-19 13:58:10 UTC
Post by J Carlson
  Fauci and friends were into the Wuhan bio-war lab
  up to their eyeballs - and have spent years trying
  to cover their asses.
Bullshit.
Fauci has appeared before hostile GOP committees twice this year,
and *never once* pleaded the fifth amendment.

Cf. Trump took the fifth over 400 times. (Eric Trump over 500 times):
<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-deposed-ny-ag-civil-probe-business-practices-rcna42355>

--bks
Frank
2024-06-19 14:25:30 UTC
Post by J Carlson
   Fauci and friends were into the Wuhan bio-war lab
   up to their eyeballs - and have spent years trying
   to cover their asses.
Bullshit.
Even democrat sycophantic media waffles on this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/05/18/fact-checking-senator-paul-dr-fauci-flap-over-wuhan-lab-funding/

Apparently we were funding the lab but not gain of function part.

Most think covid came from the lab but they say maybe not.

The Chinese did cover it up and it would be foolish to believe what they
say.