International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers
David Dalton
2024-05-29 06:31:51 UTC
May 29 is International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers.

(It is also End of the Middle Ages Day.)
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
62hx.1701
2024-05-30 06:05:32 UTC
United Nations Terrorist-Lovers
Lawrence D'Oliveiro
2024-05-30 07:16:47 UTC
Post by 62hx.1701
United Nations Terrorist-Lovers
Remember, the UN is the one trying to prevent crimes like genocide and
ethnic cleansing, not commit them.
2024-05-31 07:35:39 UTC
Post by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
Post by 62hx.1701
United Nations Terrorist-Lovers
Remember, the UN is the one trying to prevent crimes like genocide and
ethnic cleansing, not commit them.
Haha, do you even believe that yourself? I had an acquaintance who worked
there for 3 months, and 3 months was enough to become aware of corruption,
even for an outsider.

It is very funny, we live in different planets with a completely different
view of reality. I doubt if we ever would agree on anything. =)

UNRWA were proven to help Hamas terrorists and that is just the tip of the
ice berg. You also have many african dictators who have become
millionaires due to foreign aid.
Lawrence D'Oliveiro
2024-06-01 00:32:58 UTC
Post by D
Post by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
Remember, the UN is the one trying to prevent crimes like genocide and
ethnic cleansing, not commit them.
Haha, do you even believe that yourself?
Looking at the evidence from third-party groups whose business it is to
know about such things, yes. This is why UN signatories agree to accept
decisions by the Security Council and International Court of Justice as
legally binding--part of International Law.

If you don’t want to agree to such things, you don’t have to join the UN.
Post by D
UNRWA were proven to help Hamas terrorists ...
“Proven” by whom? Various independent groups are still waiting for Israel
to present actual evidence, beyond that initial sheaf of random
accusations. While waiting, several countries that initially were quick to
suspend their UNRWA funding have now resumed sending money to the group.